In case you happen to be interested, or if you want to help arm a friend or family member against a potential SJW attack, SJW’s Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police is now available in paperback from Amazon. It’s $11.99 for 256 pages of powerful conceptual ammunition. Described as “The Art of War for the Digital Media Generation” by Prof. Nick Flor and “well worth the money” by Hugo-nominated author Mike Williamson, it’s something anyone who expects to encounter SJWs on campus, in the office, or online needs to read. Ebooks are one of the greatest inventions since the printing press, but there are some books you want to be able to hold in your hands… if for no other reason than to beat SJWs over the head with it.
A few more comments by reviewers:
- “an instructional classic, a counterweight to Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals.”
- “This book provides good practical advice on how to deal with dishonest and twisted thinkers.”
- “This book should be required reading in any freedom based society.”
- “the *content* is more valuable than I can say”
- “This book is a necessary buy for anyone who finds themselves under attack for their politics.”
UPDATE: In only 10 hours, SJWAL is the #1 New Release in Censorship and Politics
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,462 in Books
#3 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship
#4 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
#28 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
Interestingly enough, the ebook edition is right behind it at #5.