It’s nice to see a woman actually reflect upon the issue rather than reacting emotionally to it. Ironically, only women who could most likely be trusted with the vote are able to do so. I’ve yet to run into a woman who is able to even try to defend female suffrage on any basis beyond a) personal feelings, b) “fairness”, and c) an appeal to the Unicorn of Equality.
I read “Mailvox: Stampeding the Sheep” with great interest. The first time I ever heard someone suggest that women should not vote was my mother when I was a child. I am 47 years old so it was some years ago. The second time I heard this was from you. I use to think my mom was just nuts, but her words left me wondering. Here’s why:
- Invincible: I believed I could do everything a man could. I graduated from the United States Air Force Academy, served as an intel and targeting officer for 7 years before realizing my true vocation was wife and mother. Although my mom despised women in general, she hated the idea that I married (right after graduating) and started to have kids. She was terrified I would be completely dependent on a man like she was. Why is this important? Simply because the feminists have ingrained in my generation a complete (and unreasonable) fear of male dominance.
- Vote: Why should women not vote? I thought about this for years. I consider myself more intelligent, more politically astute, and more educated/well-read than most men. However, that does not outweigh one important limitation: emotion. This is what you brought up in your post. Unlike men, women must be TAUGHT not to act on their emotions. For us, this is an immediate response to whatever happens around us (perhaps this is one of the reasons we immediately bond with our babies so it’s not a bad thing if used correctly). Men, on the other hand, hold back their emotions, but if they do not eventually act, they explode. My experience tells me women explode immediately without thought and men explode later with thought. Most women vote because of how they FEEL. Bad move. It has destroyed our societies and made us completely dependent on government.
- Need: Women also have an innate need to be cared for, protected, and loved. This is why the male European inaction regarding the Muslim invasion is so appalling. The problem is the Baby Boomers are responsible for two generations (Gen X and the Millennials) that are incapable of doing anything (Yes, I blame the Baby Boomers, but I also blame the so called Greatest Generation who coddled, spoiled, and raised them). Women just replaced their men with a colder, harsher, less faithful spouse, the government. Unfortunately, while men are neutered, women think they are Black Widow.
- Black Widow: I really believed I could be as strong, as fast, and as fierce as any man. I just had to work hard. Why? Because the feminists who indoctrinated me said so. I’m ex military, dabbled in martial arts, love cross-fit, and keep a personal trainer. No matter what I try to do physically, I CANNOT compete with a man (OK, I can compete with the young teenage boys). The only thing that evens out this playing field is a gun (arm up feminists because men aren’t going to help you). The feminists set their little darling daughters up for complete failure. We could not compete in this way, but our mom’s insisted our self-worth must be measured against a man’s. What did that mean? ALL women are failures by this standard. That reality hit me hard because it meant women are useless (this kind of supports the Muslim teachings doesn’t it? Thanks, feminists. No wonder you are silent with Islamic FGM)
- Baby Making: Yep. This is what completes a woman. It is not to say that some women cannot succeed in careers. Many have exceptional skills and should pursue their God given talent. However, the feminists told us making babies is for stupid women (you know, the surrogates they pay to have their babies for them). That’s NOT true. The first time I felt that I actually accomplished something, was the day I first held my daughter.
- Men: My fear of only men having the vote was unfounded. My man would NEVER vote against his family’s best interest. Neither would any man I know. There is a trade off, however. Men, you need to man up and demand your rights. That means putting women in their place which, according to my Catholic teaching, is above you. This is what distinguishes the Christian West from the rest of the world. As life-bearers, women continue life, nurture it, and sustain it. We pass on culture, tradition, and history. This is why Islam cannot coincide with Christians: they hate, despise, and denigrate women. I believe the primary reason the Islamic world is such a hellhole is because the proper role of women was annihilated. Well, the West has also harmed the proper role of women, just not to the same degree as Islam (Islam also has the benefit of more than 1000 years to make their brain damage permanent). Men must reassert their proper place and women need to climb back onto their pedestal.
I have so much more to say, but I am grateful if you read this. Mr. Day, you are right and if more men stand up, women will be much happier. Most of my generation don’t even know what happened because we never saw what the Baby Boomers had (their moms in their proper and much happier roles in the home). I’ve seen both sides of this issue. The feminists built a very dark place for their daughters. Will we recognize what they did before it comes crashing down? I doubt it. Perhaps Islam will open women’s eyes to what they have and thank God everyday for Christianity. If we want men to protect us, we cannot vote against them. They alone must have this power.
The reality is that female suffrage can only be eliminated through despotism, most likely of the sort that comes about through societal collapse. The one possible non-catastrophic solution, which is probably already too late now that Obama and Mutti Merkel have combined to unleash a Muslim invasion of the West, is direct democracy.
And that is why I am an advocate of direct democracy with full female suffrage: it is both possible as well as an improvement on a system that is clearly incompatible with societal survival and Western civilization.