This is the quiz for the Darkstream Book Club: Mere Christianity I. If you want to join the discussion tonight, you can do so here.
1. The contents of Mere Christianity were first presented where?
- a) on television
- b) in the newspaper
- c) on the radio
- d) in a book
2. Which is not a name for one of the original three published parts of Mere Christianity?
- a) The Three Faces of God
- b) The Case for Christianity
- c) Christian Behavior
- d) Beyond Personality
3. What four Christian denominations does CS Lewis specifically say you will not learn to become from reading the book?
- a) Anglican, Baptist, Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic
- b) Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Roman Catholic
- c) Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Roman Catholic
- d) Calvinist, Mormon, Jehovah’s Witness, Christian Science
4. In what sense does CS Lewis use the word “Christian”?
- a) One whose soul is saved by grace.
- b) One who believes with his heart that Jesus Christ is Lord.
- c) One who accepts the common doctrines of Christianity.
- d) One who has been baptized as an adult.
5. To what does CS Lewis liken his book?
- a) To a home
- b) To a room
- c) To a church
- d) To a hall