Regretless owns I have been “owned“:
“If it took the Germans less than four years to rid themselves of 6 million Jews, many of whom spoke German and were fully integrated into German society, it couldn’t possibly take more than eight years to deport 12 million illegal aliens, many of whom don’t speak English and are not integrated into American society.”
For your edification, gentle reader, I present you with the first five stunning rebuttals, each presented in its entirety, that Regretless finds so conclusively convincing, no doubt due to the eloquence and subtle intelligence revealed within each rhetorical gem.
1. “Oh My God.” – Unnamed Democrat
2. “I…. I… I’m speechless.” – Trotsky
3. “Another Egotistical Bully sitting smug behind his typewriter, stirring up more racial hatred.” – stepnwlf
4. “WOW! Insanity!” – Vinnie from Indy
5. “Oh. My. God. speechless.” – Skinner
My brain is aching from the intellectual pummelling dealt out by these brilliant masters of the epithet. First the bittersweet brutality of an acid tongue bath from Michael Medved and now this! I only hope I can hold the tattered remnants of my shattered personality together. No doubt historians will look upon this day as being the dawning of a wiser, humbler and more contrite Vox Day.