Hillary’s health narrative changes direction faster and more smoothly than a school of fish.
- Hillary is in EXCELLENT health
- Except for the allergies.
- And the cough, which is, of course, allergies. To what? Does it matter?
- The point is her allergies have nothing to do with why she stumbled.
- Stumbled, fainted, collapsed unconscious… is there really a difference?
- She was just overheated. Her feet were hot, that’s why she took off her shoes. Shoe.
- Actually, we meant to say she was dehydrated.
- And by dehydrated, we meant to say pneumonia.
Still to come:
- Turns out it’s aspiration pneumonia, to be precise.
- Well, yes, that is a symptom of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Which, um, she has. But it’s not that-
- All right, it’s pretty bad. But that doesn’t mean she can’t-
- So, anyone have Bernie’s number?
Now, how on Earth did Mike Cernovich know that it would be announced that Hillary has pneumonia? This is how: “Aspiration pneumonia is an important cause of morbidity and mortality in Parkinson’s disease (PD).”