Greg Johnson, the editor of Counter-Currents, has released the podcast of the recent Brainstorm session. You can listen to it there.
Vox Day invited me to join him in one of his Brainstorm sessions to discuss the Alternative Right. This is the recording. The Brainstorm format involves taking questions from the audience as well as from one another. It was a highly enjoyable conversation, and I want to thank Vox and his listeners for making it possible. Topics discussed include:
- Reasons to oppose race-mixing, in answer to a question that made specific reference to Richard Spencer’s views in his Alt Right press conference
- Vox’s racial identity and how it impacts his views of ethnic and racial nationalism
- The African population bomb
- The Alt Right and White Nationalism (“The Alt Right is White Nationalism . . . or Nothing at All” and “Trump, Hillary, and the Alt Right“)
- The original Alternative Right webzine
- How Vox, Mike Cernovich, and Milo became associated with the Alt Right label
- The Milo question (“Alt Right vs. Alt Wrong“)
- Allies, enemies, and neutrals
- Andrew Anglin’s anti-Milo fatwa
- Opportunities vs. threats
- Vox on the Alt-White vs. the Alt-West
- How ethnonationalism is for all nations
There is a LOT more, so if you’re interested in the Alt-Right, the Alt-White, and the Alt-West, I suspect you’ll want to listen to the whole thing.