A gamma working to modify his patterns of behavior shares his thoughts on applying the Graduating Gamma series. I expect it may be helpful to others seeking to do the same.
I’ve been ironing out my Gamma tendencies and thought it might be helpful if I emailed in a small addendum to the Graduating Gamma series. I’ve noticed that a lot of Reprehensibles are also motivated to upgrade their behaviour and a few things have worked for me that might be of use to others on the same path.
I’m not a full-blown delusional Gamma but those that far gone won’t be reading this anyway. I’ve listed some of the concepts linked to the sources right here:
Recommended reading for Gammas seeking to graduate to Delta.
SJWs Always Double Down:
- Know thy bad habits
- Gammas are delusional cowards
- Gammas are annoying
- Gammas pretend to be above things they are not
No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover:
- the need to play team sports
- the need to develop male friends in order to stop desperately needing the approval of women
- understanding the key role of toxic shame
- understanding that controlling parents were often the cause of gamma
Essays on masculinity by Mike Cernovich
- 8 traits of masculine men article
Jordanetics: 12 Real Rules for Life
- The need to lift weights
- The need to tell the truth in kindness
- The need to do what’s right
Core concepts learned from the Darkstream:
- The need to accept reality instead of raging against it
- The need to accept that nobody cares about your feelings
- The need to avoid mic drops that attempt to hurt feelings and establish yourself as the secret king
- The need to learn to forgive yourself, others and more
- Learn to embrace failure and to learn to love to fight
- The need to pray for what you need usually:
- To be able to endure negative emotions
- To forgive
- To accept
If this is helpful please feel free to share it with those looking to upgrade their lives.