Wow! At least 17 States have joined Texas in the extraordinary case against the greatest Election Fraud in the history of the United States. Thank you!
– President Donald Trump
You can’t tell me he doesn’t know perfectly well what he’s doing. In the meantime, here is the contact information for
7 6 AGs who might be amenable to joining the Texas suit if they hear from enough of their residents. Alaska was on the original list at The Donald, but has since joined the suit.
- Kentucky: Daniel Cameron | Phone: (502) 696-5300 | Main Fax: (502) 564-2894 | Email: https://ag.ky.gov/Contact-Us/Pages/default.aspx
- Iowa: Tom Miller | Phone: 515-281-5164 | Fax: 515-281-4209 | Email: email@example.com (If you seek a reply, please include your full name, mailing address, and daytime telephone number.)
- Idaho: Lawrence Wasden | Phone: 208-334-2400 | Wasden@lawrencewasden.com
- New Hampshire: Gordon MacDonald | Phone: 603-271-3658 | Attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov
- Ohio: Dave Yost | Phone: 800-282-0515 | Web form: https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/About-AG/Contact
- Wyoming: Bridgett Hill | 307-777-7841 or 307-777-7886 or 307-777-7977 | Web form: http://ag.wyo.gov/contact-us