It’s tomorrow night, 7 PM Eastern. We’ve got everything from Infogalactic news to a combat expert discussing the best way to deal with Black Bloc and other risks in an urban or suburban environment. Invites will be sent out tonight.
Also, we have an increasing number of ladies supporting Castalia House these days, which may be why we’ve had more than a few requests for a pink Castalia House v-neck. It’s available now, although the pink is not quite as hot as the picture tends to indicate.
We’ll have our inaugural Brainstorm on Saturday night at 7 PM EST. LOTS to discuss. Closed session for members only. Emails will go out before 7 PM tonight.
Tonight’s Darkstream will be at 7:30 PM Eastern, and in light of recent events, will address 4GW and winning at the moral level. Sign up here to catch it. My intention is to turn it into the 10-minute equivalent of the last post of the day, leaving you with something to discuss until the morning.
Also, we’ll be having the first Brainstorm of 2017 next week. I hope to have all the final details we discussed at the last one wrapped up this weekend; invites will go out Monday evening.
UPDATE: The replay is available here for the next 24 hours.
Both Selenoth-related. And yes, this is an example of the stuff we discuss at Brainstorm from time to time, but I need more general opinions on these two items.
1. A number of people have been saying they would like to see some sort of summary of the previous book in order to help refresh their memory of A THRONE OF BONES, or even to let them jump right into A SEA OF SKULLS. I really don’t like the idea of a conventional “What Has Gone Before”, since I don’t like intruding on the text, but I can imagine where a letter or two, such as appeared in the first book, might be apt. They would go into the Extended Edition, probably after the Prologue. Yes/No?
2. A few people have encouraged me to crowdfund the two audiobooks, because they are so long that it’s hard to find top quality narrators interested in ACX’s revenue share option. While we do have one good English volunteer presently tackling the short stories and Summa, it’s going to take him a long time just to get through those; I think he’s wrapping up Witchking and is moving on to Wardog soon. (We’ll put them out together with Summa, just as we’re doing with the print.) I’m a little leery about the crowdfunding idea, since you guys are already supporting so many things and this is simply not something I consider a priority on the order of Infogalactic, or even Brainstorm. A top-quality narrator goes for 200 to 400 per hour, and ATOB alone will require 36 hours. Do the math and you can see the problem. Anyhow, share your thoughts on this, if you have any.
To be blunt, I don’t listen to audiobooks myself, so it’s just never been a priority for me. But, I understand some people love them, and I can understand that fans of epic fantasy probably would enjoy having 72+ hours of Selenoth to listen to. So, I’m open to ideas and suggestions. Please note that I’m not looking for volunteers; we have a good volunteer already and I’m not willing to do anything that isn’t going to be both professional and excellent.
We’ll have a Brainstorm tomorrow, December 30, at 7 PM Eastern. Invites will be out in the AM. Closed event.
If you’d like to take part in the Open Brainstorm session tonight in which I’ll be announcing Project Big Fork to the Ilk and discuss the Disconvergence with two other pioneers in the Alt-Tech movement, you can register here. There are 1,000 seats, but they are filling up fast.
The event will take place at 7 PM Eastern tonight.
What you’re missing by not being on Gab:
Wife to Daughter, “What’s Gab?”
“It’s Twitter for the bad kids.”
#dreadilk #VFM #gabfam
Speaking of Gab, I’m pleased to be able to say that @a will be a panelist at tomorrow night’s Brainstorm to discuss Alt-Tech and The Disconvergence, including Project Big Fork. If you’d like to join us online at 7 PM Eastern tomorrow, you can register for it here.
Greg Johnson, the editor of Counter-Currents, has released the podcast of the recent Brainstorm session. You can listen to it there.
Vox Day invited me to join him in one of his Brainstorm sessions to discuss the Alternative Right. This is the recording. The Brainstorm format involves taking questions from the audience as well as from one another. It was a highly enjoyable conversation, and I want to thank Vox and his listeners for making it possible. Topics discussed include:
- Reasons to oppose race-mixing, in answer to a question that made specific reference to Richard Spencer’s views in his Alt Right press conference
- Vox’s racial identity and how it impacts his views of ethnic and racial nationalism
- The African population bomb
- The Alt Right and White Nationalism (“The Alt Right is White Nationalism . . . or Nothing at All” and “Trump, Hillary, and the Alt Right“)
- The original Alternative Right webzine
- How Vox, Mike Cernovich, and Milo became associated with the Alt Right label
- The Milo question (“Alt Right vs. Alt Wrong“)
- Allies, enemies, and neutrals
- Andrew Anglin’s anti-Milo fatwa
- Opportunities vs. threats
- Vox on the Alt-White vs. the Alt-West
- How ethnonationalism is for all nations
There is a LOT more, so if you’re interested in the Alt-Right, the Alt-White, and the Alt-West, I suspect you’ll want to listen to the whole thing.
Just a reminder that tonight at 7 PM Eastern we’ll be holding a Brainstorm with Greg Johnson, the editor of Counter Currents, to discuss the current state of the Alt-Right. It promises to be an interesting discussion. This Brainstorm session is open, so anyone is welcome to attend. 300 people are already signed up. Some of the questions that have already been sent in are as follows:
- Would it be better for movement solidarity if the Alt-White remain a subset of the Alt-Right and what would that mean for the movement?
- Besides our own countries, what other countries are worth defending, if any?
- Is there any way develop a coherent definition for the Alt-Right movement to prevent provocateurs like Milo Yiannopoulos from entering?
- How does the Alt-White and Alt-Right see the problem of white genocide and low birth/replacement rates? What do both camps see as solutions to these problems?
- What is the biggest issue right now that the Alt-Right and the Alt-White thinks that our movement should be focusing on?
- Does the Alt-Right and Alt-White agree on a strategy for either Trump or Hillary winning the US election? Can you discuss both scenarios?
If you’re interested in attending, you can sign up for it here.
In the meantime, another part of the Alt-White has decided to go full retard. The mainstream media couldn’t bring Milo down, Twitter couldn’t bring Milo down, Black Lives Matter couldn’t bring Milo down, but the swastika panties are going to succeed where everyone else has completely failed!
I am hereby declaring a Holy Crusade against Milo Yiannopoulos, who is the single greatest threat our movement has at this time.
He is our arch-nemesis.
We need to stop this kike.
His plan is working. He is taking our brand, our symbols, and turning them against us for a neocon-Jew conservative agenda. He is rewriting our narrative, while taking everything that we have created to use for his own KIKE purposes.
This is the Plan
We are going to be at every single event Milo holds, publicly confront him and put it on YouTube. We are going to show his people that the real Alt-Right exists and that we despise him, that the hoax Alt-Right he’s created doesn’t exist.
I know Milo. Milo is my friend. And I can guarantee you that this is exactly what Milo was hoping someone would do. There is nothing that will clean up his mainstream image like having a handful of Nazis publicly shrieking how much they hate the poor gay Jew. This is the sort of PR not even Milo can buy.
They’re not going to so much as ruffle his glorious hair. They’re going to get him a show on Fox.
I’m pleased to announce that tomorrow night, Greg Johnson, the Alt-Right editor of Counter-Currents, will be joining me to
engage in a battle to the death for the exclusive ownership of the soul of the Alt-Right discuss the current state of the Alt-Right, whether there is a meaningful distinction to be made between Alt-White and Alt-West, and if there is any meaning to the term Alt-Right beyond that of white nationalism.
It promises to be an interesting discussion. This Brainstorm session will be held at 7 PM Eastern tomorrow night, September 28th, and it is open, so anyone is welcome to attend although there is only room for 1,000 participants.
You can sign up for it here.